Goddess Knitters

11 November 2011

...full circle...

Paytan is here visiting us this weekend while her mama and papa are spending a little time together out of town for Erin's birthday.  Paypay, as we call her,  has been here only 24 hours and already the house has that "a toddler lives here" look to it.  There are toys everywhere (including the new ones we bought today), goldfish crackers in the cupboard and a pile of little clothes in the laundry room, and we wouldn't have it any other way.  

While she is here there will be baths in the kitchen sink...
Special time with Aunt Kate, including a trip tomorrow to Build-A-Bear.  More on that later!
And lots of play time.  And yes, that is Paypay with a sock monkey.  
More precisely, my sock monkey that my grandmother made for me when I was a child.  That sock monkey is a little tattered and worn, but Paytan doesn't seem to notice.  She loves him just as much as I did.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger Discoknits said…

    OMG, that bathtub shot is a competition winner! And I love her Paytan-t leather shoes. The cuteness!

     
  • At 4:48 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    I love the bathub picture! (And I wish I could bath Piper in the sink - kneeling over the tub is hard on mt knees!)

     
  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger dianne said…

    Build-a-bear Workshop was always a favorite with my kids. Enjoy! I can only imagine the fun you'll have :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home