Goddess Knitters

05 November 2011

... A little football

Today we ventured down to Corvallis to watch our Oregon State Beavers take on the 4th ranked Stanford Cardinal. We knew going into today's game that it was going to be rough. Let's just say that this season has been a rough one for the Beavers, and leave it at that.

Our family has cheered on the Beavers for many seasons, and many of them have been loosing ones. I have told my kids that when I went to Oregon State we didn't
win a single game and I'm pretty sure it rained for all of them.

But Beaver games are not all about winning for us. It's more about being with family and friends, but a win every now and then wouldn't be so bad either. I will say that a fun tailgater with good food, great friends and our family almost makes a loss and the rainy weather seem okay.

And seeing this is probably the best part of the day!




Paytan is a true Beaver fan and has been going to games since she was 5 weeks old. She loves everything about the day! And so, the Beaver football tradition continues...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    That picture of Payton is just precious!! I'm so with you on the college football tradition! I can't wait for our big family tailgater for when Notre Dame beats Stanford this year in Palo Alto! One of our favorite Thanksgiving traditions!

     
  • At 4:35 AM, Blogger Discoknits said…

    Payton is the cuteness! We are a UVA (DH)/VirgTech (2SiLs) family. Thanksgiving is their 'derby' match. Always interesting ;0)

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All the kids agree...Paytan is the cutes Beaver fan on the west coast!

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger pendie said…

    I must admit I'm a duck fan but, except for the civil war, I'm always rooting for the beavs to win. I agree that the process of going to a game is the best part

     

Post a Comment

<< Home