Goddess Knitters

03 November 2011

...falling...

It's official, fall is here.  Fall is my favorite time of the year.  I love the beautiful colors that seem to be everywhere.  I have started taking my camera with me everywhere.  You never know what might be around the next corner.
It's also the only time I can get my favorite apple.  I love Honeycrisp apples beyond words.  The only thing wrong with them is the season is way to short for my taste.  Right now I going with "an apple (or two) a day..."

Speaking of beautiful colors and favorite things...enter Plucky Knitter.  Sarah does such beautiful colors, it's hard to pick just one that is my favorite.  Maybe that's why I have so many in my stash.  Oh the designing possibilities...
Plucky Knitter Primo, colorway:  Sticky Toffee


So many wonderful things about fall.  What's your favorite?






Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger dianne said…

    Love the Plucky! Sticky Toffee is a great color.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    I love that first photo of the leaves. This is definitely my favourite part of the year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home