Goddess Knitters

02 November 2011

...NaBloPoMo...(I think I can, I think I can)

NaBloPoMo 2011

So, my friend Carrie gave me a push to try this.  I have been such a slacker remiss in the blogging area and it's been in the back of my mind to ramp up my postings.  So this seemed like the perfect fix!  Write a blog post every day in November.  Sounds pretty easy, right?  It should be.  If you know me you know that I can talk non-stop.  I should be able to pound out a blog post a day for a month.

Well, look at me.....one day behind already.  The only excuse I can come up with is that I just read Carrie's post, thought it would be a good idea and jumped in.  Never mind that it's November 2.

So here's what I'm  going to do.  Two posts today.  Then I'll be caught up, right?  Right.

So really this post is just the pre-post for the real post that is coming later today.  Okay?  Okay!   Jump in with me and let's get this blog party started!  How hard can this be?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Totally counts! Yay!! And on blogher they have "prompts" for different topics if we run out of ideas, right?

    And today is wordless wednesday...isn't it? It may be for me!

    Worth a shot to try, right?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home