Goddess Knitters

09 November 2011

...favorites...


Here are a few of my new favorite things.  First up, project bags by erin lane.  I met Lindsay at Stitches East and fell hard for her bags.  They come in a several different shapes and sizes and about a zillion many beautiful fabric prints.  Note the one on the right....yup, bras!  I may have bought two or ten of these beauties will at Stitches and I don't think they will be the last that I purchase.

Next up, Knitter's Pride Needles from Webs.  While at Stitches I also got a set of these.  They are great!  Beautiful wood, sharp points and wonderful joins.  I can see more of them in my future.

Last, on the needles is a swatch for a super secret project that I can't talk about right now.  But let's just say it's going to be fun!  More info as soon as I can talk about it!

What are some of you favorite things?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger dianne said…

    Can't wait to hear about the Knitter's Pride needles. It would be great to have a quality cost effective choice on the east coast.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great bags. Knitters pride are identical to KnitPro and Knitpicks. Even the packaging is the same-I have the KnitPro Rosewood set and it is identical, including the case, to the Knitters pride rosewood set.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home