Goddess Knitters

25 September 2008

...pinch me...

okay, well Oregon State University was a 26 point underdog this evening. We just wanted to come in an play well against USC, #1 in the nation. Can I just say that we won 27-21! I am not a fair weather fan, but really when we are 26 point underdogs.........


I was at the last home game against USC when we beat them 33 -31 and still remember the euphoria from that game!!!!

This is a dream come true!!! I don't care if we win another game this year .............IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A BEAVER!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Talk about excited!! Us Notre Dame fans LOVE when USC loses!! And I think maybe me being in the state of Oregon last night might have brought the Beavers some luck!!!

    Go Beavers!

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Neuroknitter said…

    I think IGK is right! I'm a Duck, but go Beavs this time!!

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe you'll see my mom and dad at the next home game. Only Beaver fans at my house.

    PS - you've been nominated (by me) for an I love your blog award.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home