Goddess Knitters

29 August 2008

...smitten...

I have a new love in my life. It's not what you think. It's warm and welcoming, fun and stylish, and I don't think I can limit myself to just one.



I give you......the olympic lady.......




I am not kidding when I say that this sweater is a little like crack. The yarn's yumminess (is that a real word?) goes without saying...but I'll say it anyway.
STR Heavyweight in the colors Valkyrie and Obsidian. Love, love, love how these two colors play with each other. They are so beautiful!

The other star of the this project is the pattern. February Lady from Flint Knits is a dream come true! So easy to knit and the fit is awesome! I first learned of this amazing pattern from one of my bff's irishgirlieknits. She dangled this beauty in front of me and I was hooked!

So get out there, download the pattern, pick out your yarn and get 'er done. Let me see your rockin' ladies!!! You won't be sorry.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger cupcakefaerie said…

    It's so so lovely! Are you going to share how you worked the two colorways? Please? Mine has been in progress for a while, but you've inspired me to get moving.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Every time I see this pattern, I try to Q it again. Maybe someday I'll have time to make it. Peg

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    So gorgeous!! It fits you fabulously!! I think that is my favorite part of the sweater!! Okay, well, except on yours, you rocked the colors! Just love that!! Well, and the yarn too!!

    Hey, maybe your Lady, and my Lady, and Tammy's Lady can all meet up at Flock & Fiber!!

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    A stunning sweater for a stunning lady!

    Love the combo of the 2 colorways.

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger tapmouse said…

    So stinkin' cute! LOVE it on you! I've been on the fence with this pattern-I love the pattern and how it looks on you and IrishGirlie. Just not convinced it would do as well on my shape! GORGEOUS Lady!

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's been on my list but has officially moved up to my first fall knit for myself!!! it looks aaaaaawesome on you! it could be the camp uniform next year!!!
    ps. that irishgirlie really knows how to reel you in and hook you!! you pick good friends!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home