Goddess Knitters

17 July 2008

...on the road again...

Presently, I am sitting at gate C-12 at the Portland Airport waiting for my flight to Chicago to be called. I am venturing off again, this time to meet up with my sister-in-law, Marianne. I will be in Chicago until Sunday when she and I will begin our "Thelma and Louise" trip back to Oregon. She and her husband come out to the cabin each year from Chicago. This year they wanted to bring their dog,"lilly", and Marianne needed a co-pilot as her husband will be flying out in about a week to meet her. I knew this would be a road trip not to miss (awesome sightseeing and lots of knitting time in the car), so I volunteered.

I will be blogging on the road and hopefully getting some great pics! Rest assured, I have plenty of knitting packed!
If you haven't heard, or have been under a rock somewhere, Tina, a.k.a. depraved dyer from BMFA has her blog up and running. Check it out!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funny, I just did the same thing, but from Massachusetts to Detroit and then back in the car with my best friend. Have a safe journey!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home