Goddess Knitters

10 June 2008

...spoilage...

Every year I am amazed by the wonderful, generous friends and family that I have in my life. And this year was no exception. I give you the birthday spoils........




...many wonderful things from friends and family including a cute gardening apron, a darling wine glass, cute napkins, candles, note cards, a great "monkey" game, old people tattoos, a bumblebee salt and pepper set, and.......chocolate!




...from one of my favorite people...a monkey! Anyone that knows me knows how this gift rocked my world! (the egg he is holding opens and holds my watch, earrings, etc, perfectly!)




...from my Birthday Swap Pal on Ravelry (Laurie) a plethora of birthday goodies including yarn, monkey stuff, and more yarn!!! She rocks!




...from the hubby...the beginnings of the water feature I have been wanting for our backyard. There will be some digging and electrical work involved and I know that once it's up and running you are in for many more photo of this fabulous gift!


Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes by email, on Ravelery, by snail mail and here on the blog. I am very blessed..........







Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger KnitAllNight said…

    Happy (belated) Birthday! Looks like you got a lot of great stuff, especially the yarn. Beautiful!

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Spinny Bunt said…

    Ack! Dammit. I missed your birthday. I'm sorry! Belated very happy birthday!

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Spoilage indeed!! And well deserved! Glad to see you had a fabulous birthday weekend!! Hugs!!

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Alice Yu said…

    Happy belated!! :)

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    You deserve to be spoiled!!

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Everybody deserves spoiling for their birthday! :-)

    Looking forward to pictures of that fountain in action.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home