Goddess Knitters

13 May 2008

a day full of great things

Look what came for me today from my pal irishgirlieknits! This is just the tip of the iceberg!!!

Check it out! She sent me some fabulous things!

A cute tote bag, a darling "gadget" bag, a hilarious cd, a really funny magnet, some perfect stickers, two great monkey buttons and a darling card with a pic of her baby dog "Puddles". She really rocks in the "BFF" department! Thanks, Carrie!

Next, my new project bag from Peggy arrived! It's perfect as you can see!


Peggy, you are the bomb!

And last but not least, I was out at BMFA helping put together these.......

Which turn into this.....

{colorways: henpecked & pondscum}
Needless to say, I am very proud. It has been a very full day.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Yay!! So glad you like your monkey stuff :) I had soooo much fun finding cute stuff for you and our depraved dyer! You really are the queen of monkey business!!

    Love that monkey bag too!!

    You should be very very proud of your monkey pattern!! Miss you!

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great goodies! It's nice to see the ones Carrie talked about.

    Tina hinted at the insane amount of Funky Monkey kits you guys had to do recently on the club blog. How exciting for you!

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    PS. I tagged you for a meme.

    Hope all is well with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home