Goddess Knitters

18 March 2008

My heros






I have many heroes in my life. But in the knitting world they are as follows:

1. tina ~ a.k.a. depraved dyer of Blue Moon Fiber Arts. Her colors are freekin' amazing!

2. Melissa Morgan Oakes ~ author of "2-at-a-time Socks". Her method of knitting two socks at a time on one needle has truly changed my life!

3. Lucy Neatby ~ sock goddess supreme. If you don't buy anything else this knitting year, do yourself a giantic favor and get at least one of her fabulous knitting videos. You know what they say......"if one is good, six are better......" I own six.

By the by, the wonderful colorway is "titania" in STR lightweight, the pattern is Waving Lace
Socks by another of my heroes, Evelyn Clark.

I am not worthy............................

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    I have to agree with you on one of your heroes (and the others, well, I just have to do more research, but I'll trust you!).

    Keep your socks crossed...I think I may be seeing you in 28 days!!!! I find out at the end of this week (I'm thinking happy thoughts though).

    Oh, and those socks rock!! Great job!

     
  • At 5:27 AM, Blogger Melissa Morgan-Oakes said…

    Wow. I have been called a lot of things, but life-changing...I am moved!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home