Goddess Knitters

05 November 2007

Surprises

I came home today to a package from my Ravelry Scarf Exchange Pal! This is the first knitting exchange I have ever taken part in and am I glad I did. The scarf that Maggie knit for me is beautiful! She did it out of Dream in Color "Smooshy Sock Yarn" in the colorway chinatown apple. The pattern is the Haruha Scarf by Tikru. It is so wonderful! I don't know what I love more about it, the yarn or the lace pattern! She also sent me some wonderful goodies too!

Check out the photo below:





If you have never been a part of a knitting exchange find one and do it! It was really fun picking out the yarn and pattern and goodies for my pal. Almost as much fun as getting my package in the mail from Maggie!

Thanks again, Maggie! I love everything!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home