Goddess Knitters

17 May 2008

Meme.......

I was tagged by my buddy Nartian for this!

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Being an active mom of two very busy high school girls. My life was definitely not my own! I was just getting back into knitting, too!

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
~ laundry (ugh!)
~ groceries
~ clean the fridge out (maybe I should do this before I go to the grocery store!)
~ work on my Shetland Triangle Shawl (2nd one!)
~ College Graduation party for the daughter from some close friends..


3. Snacks I enjoy:
~ chocolate
~ Premium Saltines (manna from heaven)
~ cheese of any kind
~ did I mention chocolate?

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
~ Pay off all debt.
~ Give more to charities we already support.
~ Take a round the world cruise.

5. Places I have lived:~ Oregon, Oregon, Oregon (I don’t get around much)

6. Peeps I want to know more about:

~ Spinny Bunt ~ cuz she's always good for some great laughs!
~ Convoluted String ~ cuz it's her birthday today!!!!
~ hizknits ~ cuz I love his podcast, Yknit. It rocks!
~ linda ~ cuz she loves color as much as I do!
~ Gail ~ cuz her photos are out of this world!

This was really fun! Thanks, Nartian!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Yay!! Got to know a little more about my BFF!! Hope you had a great weekend!

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks, Cockeyed! What a blast. Saltines? Me too - how funny. I thought I was the only one.

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think one sock monkey lover should know another sock monkey lover!!
    http://monkeepenny.wordpress.com/

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Thanks for the tag--this was fun! Mine's done.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Neuroknitter said…

    You're so sweet! Thank you! I me-me-ed this morning!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home