Goddess Knitters

06 July 2008

...off to camp

We are off to Camp Knitty-Ha-Ha this morning. Just so you know, I have more bags with knitting and spinning stuff going than clothes! Needless to say, we do have a washer and dryer so I am in no danger of running out of things to wear. But I really could not take the chance on running out of things to knit and spin while at the cabin!
No photos in this post, but rest assured there will be plenty of pics and stories when we get back. I'll be posting when I return as we have no Internet at the cabin. Sometimes you just have to rough it! Have a great week!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Are you taking your Monkey Bag? Huh, huh, huh? Are ya'?

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Now that's my kind of packing!! Have fun!

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger tapmouse said…

    I can hardly wait to hear your stories! And I swear, I always seem to overpack on my knitting/spinning, too. Healthy knitting self-esteem!-lol! Enjoy your weekend and love and hugs to Etta Mae and Hotflash!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home