Goddess Knitters

23 June 2008

...lots of stuff....

Life has been very busy lately. We no more got done with graduation and the graduate and I took off for Vegas, baby!! It was a really fun time with lots of shopping, gambling, site seeing and an evening with the Thunder from Down Under! I know what you're thinking, but those boys can dance! I'm sure that their mothers are very proud.




Here are Bailey, Kate and Bailey at FAO Schwarz with Aragog from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Needless to say we came home very tired and a little poorer from the shopping and gambling, but a good time was had by all.

I swiped the following fun thing from my Ravelry Birthday Swap Partner, Laurie. Try it out, it's really fun! Thanks Laurie~

What dog breed are you? I'm a Labrador Retriever! Find out at Dogster.com


I am not at all surprised to find that I am a Labrador Retriever. Our Lab, Tucker and I have alot in common! We both love to sleep and eat, and not necessarily in that order. Here he is doing what he does best!



...and since I have included Tucker's photo I also have to show off my other dog, Jake, again doing what he does best.


...ah, if only it was a "dog's life"....
Let me know what breed you are!

Off to unpack!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Sounds like a fabulous trip!! Bet you girls had an awesome time with those boys from down under!!!!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Neuroknitter said…

    Looks like Vegas was a blast!!

    Jake and Tucker are too cute! :)

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Heh, for my buddy's 40th b-day, she decided to go to Vegas & see both the Thunder Down Under & the Chippendales. She told me TDU was much, much better apparently.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Marisol said…

    Sounds like you had a grand time in Sin City!

    Your dogs are pretty cool--what I would give to spend my time like that eat, knit, sleep!

    I'm a Golden Retriever also:)

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vegas Baby! Sounds so fun.

    The dogs have the life. I could go for a little sun and snooze by the pool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home