Goddess Knitters

01 July 2008

...goddess gathering...


In a few days, or as "tiny dancer" likes to say, "5 more sleeps" the goddesses will be heading to the Blue Mountains of northeastern Oregon for our annual gathering at Camp Knitty-Ha-Ha. If you recall, this is where the wheels came off and the whole sock monkey thing was born. Things have never been the same since, and I can't believe that is has been an entire year since we all were at camp!

Last evening the goddesses met for a pre-camp planning meeting.....a.k.a. another reason to eat, drink wine and knit together.



Here is everyone from left to right; tiny dancer, hotflash, m.a., heidi-ho, ettamae, dr. susan, lei-lei and of course, tucker. Little does he how that this group never drops food!

There was some yoga (i think?)...

wine (artichoke dip on the glass)...

pedicures...

people waiting for pedicures....

...Jake was not amused...




Well,as you can see by my 2 new t-shirts from hotflash, the fun has just begun, now to start the list of all the stuff to pack...how much wine should I take?

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like this blog. for real!


    berto xxx

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well for me its better to be more realistic.

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Marisol said…

    Oh my gosh how fun! Gosh I wish I could be a fly on the wall:) I guess I am going to have to wait til sock camp to find out what you gals were up to While at cam Knitty Ha Ha!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Neuroknitter said…

    Have fun!!!

    Hi and hugs to everyone!!!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Oh how much fun that is going to be!! I can only imagine! Bring lots of wine :)

    And I love love love the new shirts!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    That first shirt made me laugh so hard!! Have a great time at camp. I'll probably be able to hear the laughter from here ;)

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger Spinny Bunt said…

    Screw the wine, take me!!!

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger tapmouse said…

    Too fun! As if you guys needed to get together before Camp-which sounds like a very scary event! Actually, I'm sure it must be outrageous! Have a good time and try not to get arrested!

    Love your new t-shirts!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home