Goddess Knitters

15 July 2008

...one time... at knitting camp...


It was another great year at Camp Knitty-Ha-Ha. The weather was warm, the wine was yummy, the knitting was plentiful and the goddesses were a blast. I laughed, I cried, I finished a bunch of stuff! Here is how things started.....
...yes, that is many bottles of wine in front of the fireplace, and the "stuff" in front of the fireplace is, in fact, yarn and/or fiber waiting to become yarn....


...our movie marathon featured the lovable Kevin Klein...

...our daily view from the deck, (pretty easy to get used to!)...

...winding some finished spinning...

...another skein done...

...bloody mary's in the morning...

...complete with garlic stuffed olives...

...cat naps....
...and wildlife...

...bear trap...

...and a present from the bear.....(in our yard!)

...finished projects....


...and felted bags...



...pics together ...


...saying goodbye...






...until next year...where did I put that corkscrew?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    OMG!! I love love love the monkey hat! Wow, you girls know how to have some fun!!! All those gorgeous shawls too! Looks a bit like heaven (and I just recently discovered heaven too! Um, but you weren't there....so it was almost heaven!).

    Have fun in Chicago!! Miss you!!

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Marisol said…

    Oh my, what a lovely time you all had! It sure looks like a great place to hang out, knit, eat, and be merry ---who needs sleep its over rated:)

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger tapmouse said…

    I just kept saying, 'ooooooh...', 'wow....'. You are all truly KNITTING GODDESSES!!!

    And, My Dear, I just can't keep up with all your travels and wanderings!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home