Goddess Knitters

14 August 2008

...books and so much more...

I signed up for the Books and More Swap on Ravelry and got my package from my swap pal. Karen, aka biogrrl, really pulled out all the stops for this one! Check out the goods....


Yes, that is a sock monkey project bag! I also got two books that I have been really wanting, Elizabeth Zimmerman's Knitter's Almanac and Scarf Style. I already have several things in each I want to make!
Karen also sent me some yummy handmade candy from Hazel Hill!
I got a skein of Opal sock yarn that looks like the colors in a sock monkey, and two skeins of Knit Picks Lace Shimmer in the colorway Sherry. Perfect for Ene's Scarf, by Nancy Bush, in Scarf Styles!

Last but not anywhere near least....check out these...


I know, I know! Sock monkey stickers and the most fabulous sock monkey stitch markers!
I have always said that it is better to give than receive, but today I make an exception to that.......Thank you, Karen!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    How cute are those monkey markers!! Love them!! A very fabulous package too!!

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger tapmouse said…

    OMG! Look at all that stuff! And all color-coordinated! I can't believe you didn't already have Scarf Style and the EZ book!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home