Goddess Knitters

11 August 2008

...time to come clean...

Well, I have been putting off updating my stash on Ravelry and today I finally got to it. I printed out my stash list and double checked to see if there was yarn that was still listed in my stash that I had used. Low and behold, I had quite a few skeins that I had knit up! Yippee!

When I finished deleting the stuff I had used up, my stash measured 17,860.8 yards or 10.15 miles. Not too bad......

Now the bad news........I had a little bit of yarn to add to my stash that I needed to photo. So I went to work. After getting everything added, I went to my excel spreadsheet again, only to discover that I now have 40,921.8 yards or 23.25 miles of yarn! That's almost a marathons' worth of yarn!

Help! I need a 12 step program or an intervention! Any suggestions?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    buy more...a marathon and back!!

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Why oh why would you enter it all in?? That may lead one to think they have too much yarn, and that would be a bad thing :) I pledge to never enter ALL my stash into ravelry...hehehhee

    I agree with Marcy. Buy more. Resistance is futile :)

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And I ran into a yarn sale without warning today - went in for a couple of small items but came out with two big bags of yarn. I'll send you the details in case you need more to supplement what you've got. Don't you think you should go for an even 50,000 (no that's too close)/60,000 yards???

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Don't ever look at that spreadsheet again!! We don't have a knitting problem...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home