Goddess Knitters

05 August 2008

...many new projects...

We take off for the cabin in the morning and I am armed with many new projects. One I will be starting in the morning on the way. 2 have to wait until Friday, the 8th, 5:00 a.m. pdt, the Opening Ceremonies of the 2008 Summer Olympics. I thought I would give you a preview of the lovelies that I will be knitting with......

...a baby sweater for our first high school babysitter, who just had her 2nd girl....can we really be that old? (this is one strand of Quilla and one strand of Little Bunny Foo Foo, Silkie STR, wound together.)

...Olympic sweet tarts.....thanks hotflash!!... (STR lightweight in "goody goody")

...Olympic lady...this pattern is a little like "crack", everyone else is doing it so why don't I?...
It's Valkyrie and Obsidian in heavyweight STR.

...and last, but certainly not least, I give you....."Rockin' Silkie Web" (a.k.a. Charlotte's Web) ....again with the crack thing...... (STR Silkie in Algea, Grimm's Willow Wren, Stonewash, Downpour and Eggplanted)


I know that this is alot of knitting but I can't be sure that we won't be stranded in a snow storm or something. I have adopted the Boy Scout motto...always be prepared. Did I mention that we are coming home on Sunday?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger cupcakefaerie said…

    They are all so pretty! I'd find it hard to pick which one to work on first.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    hehehehe...and here I thought you would be gone for a few weeks!! Love it!! That's my kinda packing :)

    Can I just say gorgeous gorgeous yarns there! Your crack dealer rocks!

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger tapmouse said…

    OMG! You are truly a goddess knitter if you get all those projects done!!! Now I must ask a dumb question: the two strands of bunny foo foo and quilla--were those wound using the Royal Jumbo winder or some other winder with TWO tensioners? I was wondering what the heck there were two of those 'wing' things for!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home