Goddess Knitters

27 February 2014

...randomly on a Thursday...


1.  The Rose City Yarn Crawl starts today!  Eighteen yarn shops in the Portland Metro area are participating this year and all of them have fantastic things going on.  If you are out for the crawl on Saturday, stop by All About Yarn and see me!  I’ll have my trunk show there and would love to chat.  If you come by wearing one of my designs I’ll have something special for you, plus I'll have a new design that will be making a sneak appearance!  It should be loads of fun!

2.  Steph and I are now taking registrations for the next Strung Along Retreat.  It’s going to be amazing.  The teachers are Judith MacKenzie, Steph and me -teaching spinning, knitting and design, respectively. Our theme is “Where the wild things are.” You can drop us a line at strungalong@yarnharlot.ca if you’d like to know more. 

3.  If you haven’t joined the Winter Birch KAL in the Bare Naked Wools Group on Ravelry there is still time.  The KAL runs now through March 16th .  There will be prizes along the way with a grand prize at the end!  You can find out more information about it here.

4.  I’m thinking about starting a Stitches Of My Life Designs Rav group.  Little nervous that I might be the only member... What say you?  Interested?

5.  I’m off today to have lunch with my family, specifically my Dad, my favorite Aunt and Uncle, a Great-Aunt and some cousins.  I love this kind of family get together and I know there will be stories and laughter!

Happy Thursday!  Hope to see you at the Yarn Crawl!


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home