Goddess Knitters

11 February 2014

...Madrona...


I'm headed to Madrona tomorrow!  It's the first time I've been to it in a few years and I'm really excited to be going.  I'll be teaching, taking classes, showing off my designs at the Friday evening Teacher Gallery, shopping, seeing friends, taking part in the Teacher Talent show... all things fantastic!  

If you'll be at Madrona please come to the Teacher Talent show on Thursday night.  It's a great night that benefits a great cause.  You won't even believe what talents will be on display.  I don't understand how Steph talked me into this (I think that's her talent), but it's for charity and there is that absolute media blackout.  What happens at Madrona...  You'll just have to show up to see what happens.


See you there!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home