Goddess Knitters

03 December 2011

...holiday tunes...

Every year I buy one new Holiday cd to add to our big collection.  This year I have added 3 and all are sure to become favorites.  The first 2 were given to my by my youngest daughter and I love them.

The first is the new cd by Michael Buble.


We were lucky enough to see him in concert last year and it was great.  One of the tracks on this cd is Silver Bells featuring Naturally 7, who were his opening act at the concert.  The cd is really good.

The second is the The Polar Express Soundtrack.
This cd is filled with holiday favorites and I have been listening to it in my car non-stop.  Every time I listen to it I want to watch the movie.  I think I'll be doing that tomorrow!

The last cd was given to me by my oldest daughter.  It's Joy to the World by Pink Martini. 

Another winner, and it will be playing in my kitchen during my holiday baking.  If you are a Pink Martini fan, go out and get this one.  It's as awesome as all of the rest of their stuff!

Thanks girls, for updating my holiday tunes!  I love all of them!


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said…

    We must have been at the same Buble concert. I took the Teen; his choice for birthday gift.

    Thanks for the heads up on new(ish) music. I feel the need for some new tunes!

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger dianne said…

    I bought the Michael Buble CD for Tom for Christmas. I was planning to give it to this weekend so he can enjoy it in the car while he's driving around for work the next few weeks. Glad to hear it's enjoyable!

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Susan said…

    Michael Buble in concert tonight on TV. Can't wait! One of your new albums I didn't know so I will check it out!

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said…

    Michael Buble's Christmas Show las night was very good and can't wait to buy the album.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home