Goddess Knitters

23 November 2011

...and the answer is...

Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!



I got this idea from my friend Leianne (thanks Leainne!) and this is the recipe I used. Super easy and really good!  They freeze and are the perfect snack (even right out of the freezer.  Ask me how I know....)  

I love all of the ideas you guys had!  I now will be trying muffins, cake and bread using the same ingredients!  Congrats to Acornbud, dianne, and Amy for the correct answer!  Email me at thestitchesofmylifedesigns@gmail.com with your choice of pattern and I'll get that right off to you!  You can go here to see all the patterns that are available!

Hey Knittinggolfer...get these done for Super Snack Monday!  The kiddos will love them!!


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    On it boss. #NCIS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home