Goddess Knitters

29 November 2011

...Twisted...


Finally, I am able to tell you that I will be one of the designers for the 2012 Twisted Shawlette Club!  I am really excited about this, especially since I will be working with Tina's yarn!  You all know how much I love that!  And check out the list of other designers and yarn companies.  WOW!
H2 Side

2012 TWISTED SHAWLETTE CLUB

2012 is just around the corner! Reserve your space now for next year's Twisted Shawlette Club. We'll be upping the ante on yarns, including more luxury fiber blends and some exciting new designers.
Here's the 2012 line up (subject to change):
March 2012: (Blue Moon Fiber Arts & Debbi Stone)
May 2012: (The Plucky Knitter & Shannon Squire)
July 2012: (Black Trillium & Kristin Spurkland)
September 2012: (Big Alice Dyes & Larissa Brown)
November 2012: (Hazel Knits & Star Athena)
January 2013: (Little Red Bicycle & Carrie Sullivan)

If you are interested in signing up for the club you can go to the website and sign up there!  I hope you decide to join us.  It's sure be great fun!


Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home