Goddess Knitters

28 April 2009

...and counting.....

I am the kind of person that loves to have something to look forward to. I love the anticipation of a birthday or Christmas, can't wait to get to the airport to really start a trip, can't wait for the first bite of a wonderfully prepared meal....(again with the food thing) BUT THIS........



is only 100 days away. That's right, 100 days. I am thrilled and anxious, all at the same time. Each time I venture out to BMFA to work on the Summit, I get a rush. This is actually coming together. And there is SO much involved with this. I'm not sure how Tina or Steph even get any sleep. My little brain is working overtime with the small part I am working on, I can't even imagine what they are going through. But every time I turn around, something else fantastic has happened with regards to this enormous event. They are making it happen. I'm not sure if we all realize what a wonderful thing they are doing for all of us. All I know is that in 100 days we will be at the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH....and I don't mean Disneyland.......


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I am so excited too! Hooray!

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Anonymous marcy said…

    and be sure to think of us who will miss it!

    i'll be sporting a SS shirt all weekend as a silent way to feel the excitement. don't tell my family i'd rather be somewhere other than on vaca w them!

    miss ya...keep up the good work!

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Just 100 days!!!!!! Can't wait!!! And I agree, an amazing thing they are doing in organizing this!!

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Kristine said…

    I think you just made me have a heart murmur. I have so much to do on the next 100 days.

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger cupcakefaerie said…

    Just 99 more today!

    It's definitely a wonderful thing that you all are doing. Thank you!

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Tricia said…

    Sadly, I will also only be able to be there in spirit.

    I know it will be mad crazy fun and am in awe of you all putting it together.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home