Goddess Knitters

20 February 2009

...wounded sockateer...

Thought I would give everyone the heads up regarding hotflash.......

(this is us at the cabin last summer.....in our pjs.)
A week ago yesterday she had surgery for a torn rotator cuff. OUCH! I saw her yesterday (she had those same jammies on) and she is coming along great. She said she might even try some knitting!?!? I know that she would love to hear from you so drop her a line here . I'm not sure how she injured herself but I have a sneaking suspicion that processing all of those VISA slips at Stitches last might have something to do with it! Get well, Hotflash, we love you!

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best wishes to HotFlash! Feel better soon.

    I had that surgery and it's no fun. Beware knitting on pain killers.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger cupcakefaerie said…

    Thanks for letting us know about Hotflash. I sent her a note to wish her a quick recovery.

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ah, I was wondering why we wouldn't see her at Stitches West.

    I sent her off a note. Thanks for letting us know.

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said…

    Thanks for letting us know!! Hope Hotflash is better soon.... at least by sock camp!!!

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    You two look so cute in your jammies! Thanks for letting us know about Hotflash. Virtual hugs are on their way to her.

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Marisol said…

    You two are so dang cute! I hope hotflas feels better soon....poor thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home