Goddess Knitters

29 October 2013

...did ya see...

...this?  That's my Spectral!  Stephanie knit one for her daughter out of a Fiber Optic Paintbox Gradient kit and it's beautiful!  I am beyond excited about this!  Oh and this...


That's Spectral at #3 on Ravelry!  I totally missed it when it was #1, but Marcy texted me to let me know.  I can't even tell you how excited I am about how well Spectral is doing!  Think you might want to knit one?  Well, Miss Babs will have the yarn in kits very soon!  Her yarn is gorgeous and if you have never knit with it (where have you been and what have you been knitting with?), you need to make one with her beautiful stuff.  

You should also check out the gorgeous gradient kits from Black Trillium Fibres.  Melanie has lovely kits that would work beautifully for it.  And you might want to get yourself an extra kit...I have another pattern that should be out in the next couple of days that is designed with one of Melanie's gradient kits and here's a sneak peak...



I'm so thankful to everyone that has purchased the pattern and I can't wait to see all of the different Spectrals that will be out there!  If you'd like to purchase the pattern you can do it here

~ Spectral ~   



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger SusCochran said…

    SO FANTASTIC!!!!! So proud of you! It's probably only minutes from the world recognizing that you are a ROCKSTAR knitter designer! :-) We'll be saying . . . we knew her when . . . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home