Goddess Knitters

25 October 2010

...one more sleep...

So, tomorrow I am leaving bright and early for Stitches East. I love this show, especially because I get to hang with my great friends Marcy, Carrie and Erica. I love these three ladies and I know we are going to have a blast.

I will be representing BMFA in the Webs booth which is really fun. I did this last year and had a great time. I am lucky that Tina lets me do this show and pretty excited that Steve and Kathy asked my back. Needless to say, it's a great experience!

If you remember, last year I had a pretty eventful time when I came home from Stitches East. I vowed that I would not have anything close to that happen to me again. It truly was 2 months of my life that I never got back.....

So after much hand washing, vitamin taking and a seasonal/h1n1 flu vaccination, I believe I am ready to travel east.

If you get to Stitches East stop by and say hello. The Webs booth is located at booths #: 701 703 705 707 800 801 802 803 804 806. (yeah it's that big!) I'll be the one wearing a beautiful scarf knit out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock, carrying hand sanitizer....

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Have a great time! Give those girls a hug from me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home