Goddess Knitters

29 February 2012

...crawling...



The Rose City Yarn Crawl starts tomorrow and runs through Sunday.  This is an annual event in Portland and if you are within driving distance of Portland you won't want to miss it.  There are 19 stores and 50 sponsors participating in the crawl and they are all great!  There are wonderful gift baskets at each store with some beautiful prizes in them.  Each store has a pattern that has been especially written just for the yarn crawl, and a whole bunch of special events happening throughout the weekend.

The event that I am most excited about is happening at All About Yarn on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.  That's because they are hosting me and my trunk show!  I am really honored and can't wait to see all of the knitters and talk with them about their projects and answer questions about my designs!  If you are in the area on Saturday, stop by and say hello.  I'd love to see you!!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home