Goddess Knitters

04 August 2011

...the time of our lives...

I know that I owe you a huge post on Sock Summit but I am madly packing my bags to head to Oakland and A Verb for Keeping Warm. I am taking a class from one of my favorite people on the planet, Anne Hanson! She is teaching a Sweater Fitness Class and I can't wait. It's been a long time since I've had the chance to take a class and I know this one is going to be great. the weekend starts with a gathering at the shop on Friday night with both Anne and Cookie A, who is also teaching there this weekend. I know I will have a bunch to report on when I get home! Rest assured that you will be getting the blow by blow on this and Sock Summit next week!

In the meantime, I leave you with what undoubtedly will be the best memory I have from Sock Summit 2011. Thank you Stephen! It really was the time of our lives!



video credit: Clara Parkes


Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger hizKNITS said…

    And I owe it all to you...

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Naomi Rozell said…

    Hello Debbi,

    I didn't make it to Sock Summit 2011 this time - clash of events, and the other one won out. But, I keep re-watching the flash mob video over and over and over again. In this way, I can at least pretend that I was there. So very cool. I hope you all really did Have the time of your life!!!

    Knitterly Blessings,

    Naomi aka Crystal Belle

     
  • At 4:53 AM, Blogger Discoknits said…

    Have fun in SanFran Debbi :0) SS looked like a blast.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Liz E. said…

    I'm taking the other one of Anne's classes at Verb this weekend ... although I think it's the finishing one, not the fitness one (didn't register for that in time, alas).

    See you at the party!

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw you on the front row directing! You rocked it, baby!

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Tiffany S said…

    Thanks for wwriting

     

Post a Comment

<< Home