Goddess Knitters

13 May 2013

...Mother's Day, part II...

When our girls were growing up we spent a lot of time at various activities.  Between the two of them they danced, tumbled, cheered, golfed, ran, dribbled, shot, spiked and probably a few more things that I am having a hard time recalling.  Well, this weekend I got a glimpse at what Erin and Kris' lives are going to be like for the next 18 years.  

Yes, it was Paytan's first soccer experience and it was absolutely fun!



There is nothing quite like watching a bunch of 2-3 year old kids run around after a soccer ball to make you laugh.  Not that we laughed at them.  This was pretty serious stuff.  All I can say to Erin and Kris is this:  hang on for the ride of your life...

If you missed the post yesterday, I just released Coming Home in honor of Mother's Day.  Go have a look!  It's pretty special!

Elliet and Coming Home...


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for the pics!

     
  • At 4:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yes you right, I love to watch my kid play in their games. Thank to share your pics. http://www.learnhowtoknitascarf.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home